JOIN THE DISCUSSION
MASTER CLASS: Advanced Pilot Safety And Situation Preparedness In General Aviation
Learn More About The Ongoing Discussion For The Latest Proven Insights And Industry Resources That Increases Pilot Safety In General Aviation.
ENROLL Today Based On Your Primary Aircraft Type
Join The Advanced Pilot Safety Master Class Based On Your Primary Aircraft Type So That You Can Receive The Latest Resources For The Optimal Operation Of Your Aircraft In Your Current Position That Will Keep You And Everyone On Board Safe.
CONNECT & ENGAGE
JOIN THE DISCUSSION LIVE!
MASTER CLASS: ADVANCED PILOT SAFETY
Connect & Engage With Other Professional Pilots About Advanced Topics In Pilot Safety >>>
DISCUSS Any Topic. CONDUCT Online Meetings. CONNECT With Other Pilots about advanced pilot safety virtually face-to-face anytime and on any device.
SCHEDULE LIVE discussions or meet on demand about important topics and insights about pilot safety in general aviation.
You Will Have Ongoing Access To The Following Features:
- CONNECT With Other Pilots Worldwide Concerning The Latest In Pilot Safety
- CONDUCT Online Virtual Meetings With Up To 200 Participants
- SHARE Your Screen With Others For A More Engaging Discussion
- RECORD Your Meetings And Share Them With Others
Never Stop Increasing Your Credibility And Readiness in pilot safety that will keep you and every passenger on board safe while providing a memorable experience.👉 Join The Discussion Now! >>>
What's Included In The Advanced Pilot Safety MASTER CLASS? ...
ADVANCED Pilot Safety
Pilot Safety involves a variety of factors and procedures that are required to keep you, the flight crew, and every passenger safe. This Master Class takes an ongoing look at the latest incidents and emerging topics in pilot safety that occur in general aviation. Here is a sample of the focal topics discussed:
- Human Factors That Affect Decision-Making In Pilot Safety
- Situation Preparedness And Risk Management In Flight Operations
- Optimal Crew Management And Communications For An Always Ready Response And Resolution Of Inflight Emergencies
As A Result, you and your flight crew will be prepared to work as a team to identify, mitigate, and collectively resolve any inflight emergency that may arise.
Situation Preparedness is the ability to anticipate and respond to potential risks and hazards in a timely and effective manner. Here is a sample of the focal topics discussed:
- Always Be Prepared For Emergencies While Inflight
- Ongoing Discussion About The Ongoing Response To Severe Weather Conditions That Occur While Inflight
- Active Discussions About The Latest Emergencies That Occur Today In General Aviation
- AND MORE ....
As A Result, you will increase your knowledge and recognition of potential incidents in flight operations while being prepared to resolve any inflight emergency.
Pilot Fatigue can cause serious safety issues, as it can lead to errors in judgment and decision-making. Here is a sample of the focal topics discussed:
- Mental Effects Of Pilot Fatigue
- The Causes Of Pilot Fatigue To Avoid
- Best Practices For Fatigue Prevention & Management
- AND MORE......
As A Result, you’ll maintain better alertness and help others on your team to prevent fatigue.
Crew Management & Communication
When Inflight Emergencies occur, it is imperative that the pilot and flight crew work together as a cohesive team to keep themselves and everyone onboard safe from takeoff to landing. In this course, you’ll learn:
- Best Practices In Building And Leading And Managing A Flight Crew
- Strategies In Crew Communication For Collective Resolution Of Inflight Emergencies
- Failures - What To Do When Things Do Not Go As Planned?
- AND MORE ...
As A Result, you will lead and guide a flight crew that is ready and equipped to handle any incident or inflight emergency.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
These are the answers to some common questions that professional pilots want answered.